A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eberly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eberly, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberly graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Eberly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eric Eberly MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Eberly practice?
- Dr. Charles Eberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eberly practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.