Dr. Charles Eckman MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2017
Worth the wait
He is the most intelligent doctor I have ever met. After a bit of a wait to see him he talks to you about every issues you have. From head to toe. He is not worried about just one thing and want to find the root of the problem. His staff is also very kind. Amber that schedules always gets back with me. His staff that works in the office area is always kind. I have enjoyed being taken care of by Chelsea, Bri, Julian, Shannon, and Katrina just to name a few that have been there when I visit. Thank you for doing what you do.

October 6th, 2010
A knowledgeable and caring doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Eckman for over 3 years. He is the most knowledgeable, caring doctor I've seen. He is the only doctor I would ever allow to work on my spine! Depending on the time of day, there is usually a wait, but it's well worth it to see him.

November 10th, 2009
I was very impressed with the doctor when I first started seeing him, although my first visit I was kept waiting for several hours. However, he has lost much of his staff and the people on his staff now leave alot to be desired. When I tried to speak with him about the serious errors they have made, he was very defensive without even listening to my complaints. I am afraid he has bitten off more than he can chew.