A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Edelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Edelson, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Edelson MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Charles Edelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Edelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Orthopedic Surgeons.