A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Edelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Edelson, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Edelson MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Charles Edelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Edelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons.