inactive

Charles W Edelson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2013
Worst Ever
I went to this person I'm not going call him a doctor I had a torn ligament and cartilage damage in one of my knees and was in severe pain. The pain was so bad I felt like I was going to pass out every time I attempted to walk or put any weight on it. The worst doctor would have compassion and help their patient, give them something for their pain. I was told I'm too fat and I'm fat because I'm black (black people eat a poor diet according to him) I eat all organic from Trader Joe's by the way. that's why he was not going to help me and I should loss wt and let him LOL operate on me. I don't think so!! After he did nothing for me I got an outrageous bill (that I will never pay). You've been warned Run with your bad leg far far away!!!!!w

June 9th, 2013
Hope you have a free day to spend waiting in this office
Dr was nice and pleasant, but I feel he did not take my i jusy seriously. i was i jured a year ago and still have pain at the site. I was not offered physical therapy or any rehab for my injury. Front desk staff was rude, disregarded HIPPA laws and Dr was over an hour late for appointment. I will return to Dr. Edelson only cause I saw him for when I initially hurt myself, but if you are looking for a new Doctor to somewhere else. The office is clean but the front desk staff is enough to make you want to go somewhere else. While I am young and able to walk, they treated elderly patients poorly and rudely. I witnessed the staff yell patient information across the waiting room and be rube to patients. I know this cause I was 45 minutes early for an appointment yet still waited an hour after my scheduled time to go into the examination room then another 20 minutes to actually see a doctor, so I spent a good amount of time there. Good luck if you have any other plans for the day.

June 4th, 2013
Curtious, professional care, that's what you get with Dr. Edelson. His experience shows how much he cares. Highly recommended.

April 26th, 2013
Elderly woman
Dr Edelson was rude and arrogant. Spent more time on his intercom than with me for the 20 min visit. Did not seem interested in me at all. He does not warrant even the one star rating required by this site.

July 11th, 2012
VERY VERY SPECIAL
NEVER in my life did a doctor take such time and interest in diagnosing my orthopedic problem. Dr. Edelson is a gem! He made me feel comfortable and safe. I trusted Dr. Edelson's opinion more than the prior ortho I had seen eventhough they arrived at the same treatment plan. He reveiwed my actual MRI with me and showed the damages areas. I saw what was wrong with my own eyes. A doctor's relationship with his/her patient is CRUCIAL to the healing process. Forget Manhattan!!!! I used to think the best doctors were there. No more!!!!! I'll see Dr. Edelson any day!!!!

November 8th, 2011
Problem to no problem
Dr. Edelson has been my family orthodepic surgeon since 2001.Today due to his quick response he adverted a possible problem (where I might have needed surgery) and I walked out of the hospital instead of being admitted as a patient. Many thanks Dr. Edelson

September 6th, 2011
patient
As a new patient I was very impressed with the office it was clean and the recptionist were pleasant. When I asked any questions dr was very willing ...

August 16th, 2011
Had no problem with staff except one receptionist. I did not get her name but she was not nice and when the hospital called for precert for MRI she claimed I left without getting one which was not true, i was in the medical profession for 14 years and that is what I did. Needless to say I called the insurance company myself and i did not not need one I will talk to the Dr myself about how rude she was

April 22nd, 2011
Overall good! Just the waiting is the big problem.