A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eisenbeis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eisenbeis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eisenbeis, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Interventional Oncology
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenbeis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Eisenbeis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fredrick Eisenbeis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Eisenbeis practice?
- Dr. Charles Eisenbeis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eisenbeis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Oncologists.