A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eisengart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eisengart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eisengart, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisengart graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Eisengart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Eisengart MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Eisengart practice?
- Dr. Charles Eisengart has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Eisengart practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.