A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eldredge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eldredge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eldredge, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldredge graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eldredge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Eldredge MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Eldredge practice?
- Dr. Charles Eldredge has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eldredge practices Nephrology near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Nephrologists.