A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eldredge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eldredge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eldredge, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldredge graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Eldredge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eldredge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Eldredge practice?
Dr. Charles Eldredge practices Nephrology near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Nephrologists.