A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Elkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Elkins, Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon and Chief of Lung Transplantation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Elkins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Elkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Craig Elkins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Elkins practice?
- Dr. Charles Elkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Elkins practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Oklahoma City Surgeons.