A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Elkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Elkins, Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon and Chief of Lung Transplantation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Elkins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Elkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Craig Elkins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Elkins practice?
- Dr. Charles Elkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Elkins practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Oklahoma City Surgeons.