Dr. Charles Elmaraghy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

no change

February 21st, 2016
There is not one negative thing to say about Dr. Elmaraghy. He is the entire package; caring, compassionate, friendly extremely knowledgeable, great with communication and exceedingly dedicated, just to name a few of his admirable qualities. If you are lucky then you have this doc caring for your child. We are truly blessed.

May 6th, 2015
Extremely great at what he does. He is well educated and communicates it well to the patients explains things very well , I would recommend this doctor over and over again.

August 30th, 2013
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Elmaraughy is amazing, He's thorough, courteous, compassionate and great at what he does. We travel almost 2 hours to see him, and I wouldn't let anyone else do surgery on her. Dr. E if you read this You ROCK!!!! keep up the amazing work, and please never leave Children's:)

January 22nd, 2013
Great doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Elmaraghy!
Dr, Elmaraghy was very patient and took time to explain what was going on with my sons hearing to my husband and I. Since his diagnosis and treatment, my son has not had any further problems. The staff was very friendly and professional also. The Dublin office is ran like a well oiled machine.

June 30th, 2010
Highly Recommended
Dr. Elmaraghy removed my son's tonsils and adenoids. He was very informative before hand at both the office visit and day of surgery. I highly recommend him!

November 2nd, 2009
Removed Tonsils and Adnoids of my 2 year-old
Dr. Elmaraghy is simply outstanding. We were very hesitant to even consider surgery for our baby, and I was nervous that he would attempt to push us into something we were not comfortable doing. Quite the contrary, he was completely understanding, yet provided us with a through assessment of our child's physical issues and explained the pros and cons of surgery. Then let us decide. The procedure went smoothly and both his pre- and post-care was amazing. Can not recommend him enough

February 19th, 2009
Very professional and knowledgeable
Dr. Elmaraghy did a wonderful job putting tubes in my son's ears. I highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2008
DR. Elmaraghy was instrumental in removing my sons tonsils and diagnosing his lymphoma. He went he extra mile and did more than he really had to. He even bought my son cars because he felt sorry for him. He also removed my daughter's tonsils and put three sets of tubs in her ears. I really like and respect him.