Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
by Mariah's mom on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Elmaraughy is amazing, He's thorough, courteous, compassionate and great at what he does. We travel almost 2 hours to see him, and I wouldn't let anyone else do surgery on her. Dr. E if you read this You ROCK!!!! keep up the amazing work, and please never leave Children's:)

|  Great doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Elmaraghy!  |  show details
by Vikki D; Tyler D on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr, Elmaraghy was very patient and took time to explain what was going on with my sons hearing to my husband and I. Since his diagnosis and treatment, my son has not had any further problems. The staff was very friendly and professional also. The Dublin office is ran like a well oiled machine.

|  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

Dr. Elmaraghy recently diagnosed and operated on our 5 year old daughter (Chloe) who had a really awful case of Paratonsillar Abscess. "Dr. E." was just awesome. He correctly diagnosed our daughter, gave us appropriate choices, and really helped us determine the best choice. His bedside manner was awesome. Chloe completely trusted Dr. E., as did we. Thanks so much Dr. E., we are forever in your debt.The Jones Family

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Crystal M, Southern, OH on Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Elmaraghy removed my son's tonsils and adenoids. He was very informative before hand at both the office visit and day of surgery. I highly recommend him!

|  Removed Tonsils and Adnoids of my 2 year-old  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Elmaraghy is simply outstanding. We were very hesitant to even consider surgery for our baby, and I was nervous that he would attempt to push us into something we were not comfortable doing. Quite the contrary, he was completely understanding, yet provided us with a through assessment of our child's physical issues and explained the pros and cons of surgery. Then let us decide. The procedure went smoothly and both his pre- and post-care was amazing. Can not recommend him enough

|  Very professional and knowledgeable  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2009

Dr. Elmaraghy did a wonderful job putting tubes in my son's ears. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
by Lynn McNutt on Oct 18th, 2008

DR. Elmaraghy was instrumental in removing my sons tonsils and diagnosing his lymphoma. He went he extra mile and did more than he really had to. He even bought my son cars because he felt sorry for him. He also removed my daughter's tonsils and put three sets of tubs in her ears. I really like and respect him.