inactive

Charles F Elmendorf DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
IRREPLACEABLE !!!!
He has been my trusted Physician and Friend ever since Dr. Lydia retired and gave him her practice, over 30 years ago. So these 2 have been my Doctors since before I was born, 75 years ago. Irreplaceable !!

July 9th, 2016
Best doctor ever

October 13th, 2011
He is worth waiting for. If he is running late on his appointments then that means he is taking real good care of his patients by listening and I know he will give me the same curtasy. So it is worth the wait.

January 22nd, 2010
Debbi Stalder
I have been seeing Dr. Elmendorf for a few years now and am very pleased. He takes the time to listen and come up with a reasonable plan that meets/exceeds my needs. Sometimes I have experienced a long wait, at the office, to be seen - however it is well worth the wait and I know that he is giving others the time they need and deserve. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Elmendorf - he is the best.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Elmendorf
Dr. Elmendorf is a great doctor who takes his time to get to understand his patients. He is thorough and doesn't ever rush to finish his exams. He takes time to listen and respond.

April 12th, 2009
Dr. Elmandorf figured out my problem and had me on the way to recovery after 6 months of pills and noncence by 6 other doctors who just came to the hospital, asked the same questions and wrote up thier bills and sent me home. Dr, Elmandorf saved my life