A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Embry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Embry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Embry
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Embry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Embry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Embry graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kim Embry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Embry practice?
- Dr. Charles Embry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Embry practices Psychiatry near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Psychiatrists.