A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Emich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Emich is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Emich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emich graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Emich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Emich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Emich practice?
- Dr. Charles Emich has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Emich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.