Dr. Charles Engles MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017
IS HE A QUACK?
My sister used Charles Engles for 2 back surgeries over 20 years ago. He seemed to be a very kind person. Her back problems grew more severe and she spent the rest of her life in constant pain. I went to him a few years ago for a second opinion about my back issues. The form asked me about medication allergies and I listed penicillin as I have been told during my allergy testing that I was allergic and not to take it. He argued with me that it was impossible and that "his mother told him . . . " I don't know if he was on something that day but I have never been to a physician who was as weird and unprofessional. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM and nor will I recommend him.

February 5th, 2016
Spine surgery
Spent over 1 hour with me discussing my health issues and what different processes are available for treatment .

August 13th, 2015
Linda Cole
In 1986 Dr Engles implanted a shunt in the head of my then 15 month old son. My son is now 30 years , who has a 7 year old son. He works in the oil and gas field and was very successful in school. Dr. Engles saved his life.

June 26th, 2015
I had surgery about 10 years ago. It was wonderful I walked out after back surgery. I need help now. I'm in so much pain using walker wheelchair. I have blue cross blue shields . I need Dr. Engels help again. I don't want anyone else. Lease help me.😯

May 11th, 2015
Dr. Engles is an exceptional neurosurgeon. He came highly recommended by several other surgeons.

November 7th, 2013
Dr.Charles Engles
He makes you feel like you are number 1 at appointments and after surgery. I highly recommend him because he is a very skilled Physician and has a very good personality. He takes time to explain and answer my questions in a sincere and caring way. I give him 4 stars out of 4 stars.

August 29th, 2012
Fantastic surgeon; great bedside manner; friendly, helpful staff; addresses any and all questions in professional manner.

July 5th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Engles is a warm, caring and patient physician. He takes as much time as is needed to explain what's going on and all possible treatments/solutions for your problem. Very special gentleman, very gifted physician.

February 15th, 2012
Remarkable
He really cares!

October 12th, 2011
fantastic Dr.
Dr. Engles has performed surgery on me for a ruptured disc. In my opinion he is a fantastic Dr. I wish ALL doctors were like him. very profesional and personable. takes time to explain everything very clearly.

June 21st, 2017