A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burton Erickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Charles Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Erickson practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians.