A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burton Erickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Charles Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Erickson practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians.