A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burton Erickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Charles Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Erickson practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians.