A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ettelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ettelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ettelson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettelson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ettelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary'S Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Ettelson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Ettelson practice?
- Dr. Charles Ettelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ettelson practices Plastic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Plastic Surgeons.