A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ettelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ettelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ettelson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettelson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ettelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary'S Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ettelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Ettelson practice?
Dr. Charles Ettelson practices Plastic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.