A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Etttari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Etttari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Etttari graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Etttari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Vincent Etttari MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Etttari practice?
- Dr. Charles Etttari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Etttari practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.