A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eubank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eubank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eubank, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubank graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eubank has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dale Eubank MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Eubank practice?
- Dr. Charles Eubank has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eubank practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.