A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Evans is Good. Dr. Evans has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Evans practice?
Dr. Charles Evans practices Pediatrics near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Evans, Dr. Chas Evans, Dr. Carl Evans, Dr. Chuck Evans