A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Evans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Evans MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles Evans practice?
- Dr. Charles Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Evans practices Pediatrics near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Pediatricians.