A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Evans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Evans practice?
Dr. Charles Evans practices Pediatrics near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Pediatricians.