A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyvazzadeh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Eyvazzadeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh practice?
- Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh practices Anesthesiology and Surgery near Calabasas, CA.
See Calabasas Anesthesiologists and Calabasas Surgeons.