A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyvazzadeh graduated from Teheran University Of Medical Sciences And Health Services.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eyvazzadeh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eyvazzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh practice?
Dr. Charles Eyvazzadeh practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Eyvazzadeh, Dr. Carlo Eyvazzadeh, Dr. Carlos Eyvazzadeh, Dr. Charley Eyvazzadeh