A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bethea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethea
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bethea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bethea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bethea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fuller Bethea MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Bethea practice?
- Dr. Charles Bethea has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bethea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.