A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bethea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bethea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bethea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fuller Bethea MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Bethea practice?
- Dr. Charles Bethea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bethea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Mangum, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.