Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Bethea
Dr. Charles Bethea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bethea is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Mercy Health Center and Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Bethea has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Bethea has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Bethea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Ernest Warner
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi58
Dr. Ahmad Dahr
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi50
Dr. Earlene Posselt
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi33