A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clark, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Francis Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Clark practice?
- Dr. Charles Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Clark practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Psychiatrists, Wheat Ridge Addiction Specialists, and Wheat Ridge Geriatric Doctors.