A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dahl is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahl
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dahl, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dahl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Dahl MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Dahl practice?
- Dr. Charles Dahl has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dahl practices Cardiovascular Disease near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Delta, UT and Heber City, UT.
See Provo Cardiologists.