A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dahl is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dahl, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dahl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frelen Dahl MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Dahl practice?
- Dr. Charles Dahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dahl practices Cardiovascular Disease near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT.
See Provo Cardiologists.