A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harvey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harvey, BA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Harvey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Harvey BA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Harvey practice?
- Dr. Charles Harvey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Harvey practices Neurological Surgery near Kankakee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Kankakee Surgeons.