A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kelley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kelley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Kelley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Charles Kelley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kelley practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.