A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center Of Commerce
- Hunt Community Hospital (Commerce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Franklin King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. King practice?
- Dr. Charles King has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles King practices Family Medicine near Commerce, TX.
See Commerce Primary Care Doctors.