A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center Of Commerce
- Hunt Community Hospital (Commerce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Franklin King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. King practice?
- Dr. Charles King has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles King practices Family Medicine near Commerce, TX.
See Commerce Primary Care Doctors.