A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Martin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Martin, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Franklin Martin FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Charles Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Martin practices Emergency Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Emergency Physicians.