A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Miller is Good. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Neuro-Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Medical Center of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Miller practice?
Dr. Charles Miller practices Urology and Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists and San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Miller, Dr. Chas Miller, Dr. Carl Miller, Dr. Chuck Miller