A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fred Miller MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Miller practice?
- Dr. Charles Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Miller practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.