A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morgan is Good. Dr. Morgan has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morgan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Morgan practice?
Dr. Charles Morgan practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Bridgeport, CT.
See Sparta Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Morgan, Dr. Chas Morgan, Dr. Carl Morgan, Dr. Chuck Morgan