Dr. Charles Fisher Morgan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morgan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Morgan practice?
Dr. Charles Morgan practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists, Morristown Pediatricians, Morristown Psychiatrists, and Morristown Geriatric Doctors.