A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fredric Reid MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Reid practice?
- Dr. Charles Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Reid practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.