A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thomas, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Charles Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Thomas practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Critical Care Practitioners and Rochester Pulmonologists.