A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thomas, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Charles Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Thomas practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Critical Care Practitioners and Rochester Pulmonologists.