inactive

Charles F Whitaker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 18th, 2016
He is the best
He is the onle person that has helped me with my kids

July 17th, 2013
I trust him more than any doctor I have ever met. His bedside manner isn't bad it's just different. He's usually very laid back and has a great sense of humor unless something serious is going on. He's always up front and honest and never hides anything or sugar coats it. He's a great doctor and I would highly suggest giving yourself a little time to get used to him because you wont find a better doctor.

September 5th, 2011
if you are looking for a baby doc who is not going to sugar coat anything, this is the one for you! he is wonderful when it comes to treating children, although bedside manner isnt the greatest. he is very knowledgeable and if he is not sure about something he will send you to a specialist. I recommend him very highly!

April 13th, 2011
Great baby doctor
Excellent physician. Gruff bedside manner, but not in any mean or demeaning way. I am impressed with his knowledge and skill and his willingness to impart that upon you as parents. My wife was a patient. He sees my son as a patient and I would be very reluctant to go anywhere else.