A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fox White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fox White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fox White, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox White graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fox White MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Fox White practice?
- Dr. Charles Fox White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fox White practices Urology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Mobile Urologists.