Dr. Charles White Is this you?

March 8th, 2017

Dr. Charles White is a 5 star Dentist.I would give him 10 stars but 5 was the limit.Not only is his office comfortable and very friendly, I consider Dr. White the best Dentist I have ever gone to. His sense of humor puts you at ease and he is extremely patient and up front informing you about any procedure he will do. I highly recommend Dr. White. to anyone looking for a great dentist.

November 21st, 2010

Awesome physician

One of the best bed-side manners I've ever encountered. Humble and personal w/ his patients in order to give his expertise suited to patient needs. Made me laugh and cry during my time w/ him and he spent an excess amt. of time in ensuring I received the best of care. AAAA++++!!!!!!

March 26th, 2008

Excellent doctor

Dr. White is very down to earth and caring. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is undergoing cancer treatment.

October 27th, 2008