A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Faber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Faber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sidney Faber DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Faber practice?
- Dr. Charles Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Faber practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Otolaryngologists.