A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fager
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fager Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fager, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Parkinson Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fager graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Fager MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Fager practice?
- Dr. Charles Fager has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fager practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.