A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fager, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Parkinson Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fager graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Fager MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Fager practice?
- Dr. Charles Fager has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fager practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.