A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Famulare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Famulare graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Famulare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ivan Famulare MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Famulare practice?
- Dr. Charles Famulare has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Famulare practices Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists.