A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Famulare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Famulare graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Famulare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Famulare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Famulare practice?
Dr. Charles Famulare practices Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists.