A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Farber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Farber, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Steven Farber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Farber practice?
- Dr. Charles Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Farber practices Gastroenterology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Gastroenterologists.