Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Fasanya
Dr. Charles Fasanya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Fasanya is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Staten Island University South and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Fasanya has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Fasanya has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Fasanya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Jessica Kandel
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Karthik Raghavan
Staten Island, NY 0 mi9
Dr. John Schulz III
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi25