A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fasanya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fasanya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fasanya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasanya graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fasanya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Timothy Fasanya MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Fasanya practice?
- Dr. Charles Fasanya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fasanya practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons.