A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fasanya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fasanya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fasanya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasanya graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fasanya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fasanya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Fasanya practice?
Dr. Charles Fasanya practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons.