Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  facelift  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2014

Years ago i saved for years so my daughter could have a facelift due to sun damage/ she had rented a room in dothan and overslept and did not show up until 2 or 3 hours after her appointment time. i asked if she could be rescheduled and he refused. the cost of the facelift was 7500 dollars. he took her in was very rough and left big scars in front of her ears he only did the eyes and stated because she was late he would not refund any of the money because he had missed other appointments because of her. i could not believe he could be this unprofessional and uncaring. i was charged for a service not received. i hope God will forgive him because i can't

|  Awful experience  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

Please beware. Staff and physician very unprofessional and less than caring. 10 months after breast reduction, I continue to have infection that has been drained 5 times (4 times by Dr. Feagin). After each drainage, he would tell me that he felt he "got all of it this time", and would tell me that he wouldn't need to see me again. Talk about blowing someone off. He did not want to see me for a recheck, and no "after" pictures for me - especially with all of the scarring and now deformed nipples. I'm not a whiney, unrealistic person so please beware.

|  Poor Outcome  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

After reconstruction surgery, I contracted MRSA twice and nearly died. I kept trying to tell Dr Feagin there was a problem but he kept blowing me off. It finally got bad enough that I had to be hospitalized twice for 2 weeks each time. Dr Feagin showed no signs of remorse or compassion. I have had 6 more surgeries trying to straighten out the mess that he made. I would not recommend him to anyone. His prices are good for a reason.

|  One Problem After Another  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr Feagin attempted to do a reconstruction on my breast after breast cancer. The results were horrific. Now I have to cope with cancer and the poor results of his handi-work. He could never be reached when he was needed and blew me off when I questioned him in his office. I developed an infection called MRSA that nearly took my life. I spent weeks on IV therapy and going to wound care. I wish I had never set foot in his office. I would have been better off without any breast.

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

I HAD A BREAST AUGUMENTATION IN 1994 AND LOVED HIS WORK SO WHEN MY DAUGHTER DECIDED SHE WANTED IMPLANTS I TOOK HER TO THE BEST..DR. CHARLES FEAGIN..SHE HAS BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH HIM AND HIS PROFESSIONAL WORK! WE HAVE SINCE REFERED SEVERAL FRIENDS OF MY DAUGHTER TO HIM AND THEY ALL HAVE EXPRESSED HOW MUCH THEY LIKED HIM, HIS STAFF AND HIS WORK!

|  Dr. Feagin & Breast Reduction  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I am 100% ecstatic with the job Dr. Feagin has done with my breast. I had previously endured 10 years of back pain because of 40 DD breast. I now have a 38 C and I am proud to say I have been feeling much better. I am 7 weeks post-op, my back pain is almost completely relieved! I love Dr. Feagin's work and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. The only downfall to this procedure is that when I was 4 weeks out post-op I ran out of medz and they could not give me anymore so I had to be in pain for about 2 weeks with nothing but Motrin, that really sucked! This is the only reason I am not rating 5 star. Other than that I am extremely happy and will be returning to Dr. Feagin for a tummy tuck in Dec. Hoping to have better pain management next time around. Thank you Dr. Feagin for the outstanding breast job, I could not be any happier with the results. OUTSTANDING =)

|  So please I recommended to all my friends  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

I came from out of town (Atlanta)to see Dr. Feagin at the recommendation of my ObGyn who said he had seen great augmentations done by this physician and was alot cheaper than the plastic surgeons in ATL. My encounter was top notch from beginning to end. After talking on the phone and sending photos, I was counseled by phone and arranged an out of town pkg. that covered all of the process including a pre-op, hospital reg, hotel, pharmaceuticals, surgery, post-op, and counseling on how to take out my stitches, etc. And this was $1,000 less than the basic fees in ATL. I instantly felt like he knew what he was doing and agreed with all his recommendations but yet he listened to all my comments. In the end, I got exactly what I asked for which is age-appropriate, natural looking breasts, well proportioned to my tall slender frame. Since then, my friends have asked for my recommendation as they say my job is what they are looking for. Absolutely no one thinks they look fake or overdone. Would trust him with any procedure I might need.

|  Botched Reconstruction  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

Dr Feagin did a breast reconstruction on me. I got MRSA twice and was hospitalized for 2 weeks each time in isolation. He cut into the implant pocket on the opposite side. My implant fell into my abdominal cavity. I have had several hernia surgeries due to the muscle pulling apart. I still need further surgery to correct the original surgery by Dr Feagin.

|  Wrong Implant  |  show details
May 16th, 2010

I had breast reconstruction done by Dr Feagin. I told him that I wanted a saline implant. They called me 2 years later wanting me to come in to sign papers and watch a film on silicone implants. I refused saying that I was supposed to have saline. They called my work place and harrassed me about signing papers. I never went back. Now I have to find a surgeon to remove the silicone implant. It took them 2 years to discover their mistake.

|  Very Happy with his work  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

I had tummy tuck and arm lift with Dr Feagin and I am very happy with his work I only wish is that his staff was a little more hands on when you need an appointment and/or need orders for surgery it is always the patient that does the footwork even the people that work @ Flowers Hospital know that they are a lazy bunch of women that work in that office

|  show details
Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Feagin provided the best care. My abdominoplasty could not have been better. I am so pleased with the outcome. You will find that Dr. Feagin gives you the best service. My daugher was also pleased with both her abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.

|  Great job!!  |  show details
by Jennifer on Jul 1st, 2008

I had an augmentation with Dr Feagin in February 2007, he did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him, as far as basic augmentations goes, he is great!!