Dr. Charles Feagin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
Breast augmentation
I was very hesitant about having breast surgery. I'm 55 and had made it this long with size B. However looking in the mirror I decided my appearance needed a little help! Dr Feagin gave me just what I needed. The right size for my body when I wasn't sure what I needed or even wanted. All I knew is I wanted a more youthful appearance and that's what I got. My clothes look and fit better and friends ask what do I do to look so young! 😊

November 3rd, 2016
Pure excellence
My experience with having My surgery with Dr feagin was great ! He made my confidence level great! I recommend him he is very good at what he does! And his staff is very friendly and helpful.

January 20th, 2016
Dr feagin performed a belt lipendoctomy on me. He did an amazing job. He and his staff were so helpful I could call them anytime with any question. He always seemed interested in any progress I made. He did a wonderful job. I have had such great results and have healed so quickly. I highly recommend him and his staff and will use them again in the future.

June 20th, 2015
I have ever been to.

April 23rd, 2015
MRSA Infection

March 3rd, 2015
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
I had the best experience with Dr. Owen (and his staff)! I was so worried about my breast reduction surgery (and yet so excited!) He put me at ease, and answered all my questions...his entire staff is so helpful and welcoming. I am so very pleased with my surgery and outcome!!!

April 11th, 2014
facelift
Years ago i saved for years so my daughter could have a facelift due to sun damage/ she had rented a room in dothan and overslept and did not show up until 2 or 3 hours after her appointment time. i asked if she could be rescheduled and he refused. the cost of the facelift was 7500 dollars. he took her in was very rough and left big scars in front of her ears he only did the eyes and stated because she was late he would not refund any of the money because he had missed other appointments because of her. i could not believe he could be this unprofessional and uncaring. i was charged for a service not received. i hope God will forgive him because i can't

March 24th, 2013
Awful experience
Please beware. Staff and physician very unprofessional and less than caring. 10 months after breast reduction, I continue to have infection that has been drained 5 times (4 times by Dr. Feagin). After each drainage, he would tell me that he felt he "got all of it this time", and would tell me that he wouldn't need to see me again. Talk about blowing someone off. He did not want to see me for a recheck, and no "after" pictures for me - especially with all of the scarring and now deformed nipples. I'm not a whiney, unrealistic person so please beware.

April 10th, 2012
Poor Outcome
After reconstruction surgery, I contracted MRSA twice and nearly died. I kept trying to tell Dr Feagin there was a problem but he kept blowing me off. It finally got bad enough that I had to be hospitalized twice for 2 weeks each time. Dr Feagin showed no signs of remorse or compassion. I have had 6 more surgeries trying to straighten out the mess that he made. I would not recommend him to anyone. His prices are good for a reason.

September 20th, 2011
One Problem After Another
Dr Feagin attempted to do a reconstruction on my breast after breast cancer. The results were horrific. Now I have to cope with cancer and the poor results of his handi-work. He could never be reached when he was needed and blew me off when I questioned him in his office. I developed an infection called MRSA that nearly took my life. I spent weeks on IV therapy and going to wound care. I wish I had never set foot in his office. I would have been better off without any breast.

September 2nd, 2011
I HAD A BREAST AUGUMENTATION IN 1994 AND LOVED HIS WORK SO WHEN MY DAUGHTER DECIDED SHE WANTED IMPLANTS I TOOK HER TO THE BEST..DR. CHARLES FEAGIN..SHE HAS BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH HIM AND HIS PROFESSIONAL WORK! WE HAVE SINCE REFERED SEVERAL FRIENDS OF MY DAUGHTER TO HIM AND THEY ALL HAVE EXPRESSED HOW MUCH THEY LIKED HIM, HIS STAFF AND HIS WORK!

June 27th, 2011
Dr. Feagin & Breast Reduction
I am 100% ecstatic with the job Dr. Feagin has done with my breast. I had previously endured 10 years of back pain because of 40 DD breast. I now have a 38 C and I am proud to say I have been feeling much better. I am 7 weeks post-op, my back pain is almost completely relieved! I love Dr. Feagin's work and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. The only downfall to this procedure is that when I was 4 weeks out post-op I ran out of medz and they could not give me anymore so I had to be in pain for about 2 weeks with nothing but Motrin, that really sucked! This is the only reason I am not rating 5 star. Other than that I am extremely happy and will be returning to Dr. Feagin for a tummy tuck in Dec. Hoping to have better pain management next time around. Thank you Dr. Feagin for the outstanding breast job, I could not be any happier with the results. OUTSTANDING =)