A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Featherly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Featherly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Featherly
Education & Awards
Dr. Featherly graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Featherly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Featherly DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Featherly practice?
- Dr. Charles Featherly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Featherly practices Emergency Medicine near El Dorado Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Carthage, MO.
See El Dorado Springs Emergency Physicians.