A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Feinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Feinman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feinman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Feinman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Feinman DO is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Feinman practice?
- Dr. Charles Feinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Feinman practices Radiology near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Radiologists.