Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Felgner
Dr. Charles Felgner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Felgner is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Emergency Department, UAB Health Center Moody and UAB Hospital. Dr. Felgner has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Felgner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Felgner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Andrea White
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi12
Dr. Vicki Rutland Martin
Birmingham, AL 0 mi26
Dr. Tyler Stracener
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.09 mi8