A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ferguson, Surgeon, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ferguson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferguson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ferguson practice?
Dr. Charles Ferguson practices Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and West Point, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.