A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ferguson, Surgeon, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ferguson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mason Ferguson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Charles Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ferguson practices Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.