A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fernicola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fernicola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fernicola, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernicola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fernicola has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Fernicola MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Fernicola practice?
- Dr. Charles Fernicola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fernicola practices Urology near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Forked River Urologists.