A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Field
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Field Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Field, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Field has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keith Field MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Field practice?
- Dr. Charles Field has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Field practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.