A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Field
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Field Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Field, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Field has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keith Field MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Field practice?
- Dr. Charles Field has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Field practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.