A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Field is Excellent. Dr. Field has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Field, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Field has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-West Jersey Hospital Marlton, Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Field accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Field practice?
Dr. Charles Field practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Field, Dr. Carlo Field, Dr. Carlos Field, Dr. Charley Field