A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fleckles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fleckles is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fleckles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleckles graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fleckles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Schoebel Fleckles MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Fleckles practice?
- Dr. Charles Fleckles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fleckles practices Psychiatry near Corte Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Corte Madera Psychiatrists.