A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fleckles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fleckles is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleckles
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Fleckles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fleckles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleckles graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fleckles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Schoebel Fleckles MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Fleckles practice?
- Dr. Charles Fleckles has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fleckles practices Psychiatry near Corte Madera, CA.
See Corte Madera Psychiatrists.