Dr. Charles Fleischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Fleischer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charles Fleischer?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 17th, 2010

Insightful, Patient and caring

Dr. Fleischer Is actually a DO and has been working with me since 2002. He's always treated me as an individual, more concerned by my symptoms than trying to pigeon-hole me into a diagnosis and only treating me according to that label.He is very insightful in his observations and cares primarily for my well being and how I live my life with the symptoms I have.Unlike other drs I've had, he genuinely takes time to understand things from my perspective and let me know of side-effects I should be aware of.Dr Fleischer opperates under no pretense of superiority. He's a very humble and kind man who is passionate about making mental illness something with which I can live sucessfully---and I am.

July 21st, 2016