A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fleisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fleisher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleisher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wayne Fleisher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Fleisher practice?
- Dr. Charles Fleisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fleisher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.