A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Flippen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Flippen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Flippen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flippen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Flippen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Curtis Flippen MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Flippen practice?
- Dr. Charles Flippen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Flippen practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.