Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Flohr
Dr. Charles Flohr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Sioux Falls, SD and Vermillion, SD (and 5 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Flohr is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City, Sioux Valley Luverne Hospital and Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Flohr has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...